Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It’s not quite filing copy as the bullets fly overhead…

To keep herself busy between bursts of high level captain of industry behaviour Memsahib writes a monthly column for Supply Management magazine about her experiences of India. I have already exhausted the references to the “obscure guest publication” component used on the Missing Words round in “Have I Got News for You” and was forced to retreat licking my wounds when she started quoting the titles of some of my more technical reading material to me.

To be fair (and biased) she does as good in spinning a rip roaring tale as you’re going to get in a trade journal – even though she leaves out the bits about bribes, spies, mysterious deaths in conference rooms and who exactly forgot to process form J7/34/9X in triplicate rather than duplicate.

Check it out here

No comments: